Customize Your Specialty Window
Our classic style windows are made of solid wood only; no laminates, finger joints, or veneers are used.
There is no better opportunity to let your creative dreams come to life than with a custom designed architectural window. Design any geometric shape or original profile to match the architecture of your home - if you can dream it, we can build it. No limitations.
Solid Wood Construction
- Western Red Cedar, White Oak, Douglas Fir, African and Honduran Mahogany
- Solid wood only, no laminates, finger joints or veneers are used
Exterior Casing or Brickmold
- Available upon request in standard or custom sizes and profiles
- Interior casing is also available
- Factory glazed with 3/4” double insulated glass units
- Low-E, Argon filled, tempered, laminated and historical glass available
- Other options available upon request
1 3/8″ X 5 1/2″ Jamb, Standard Size
- Solid wood frame
- 10 degree sloped sill
- Incredible strength, stability and durability
- Custom jamb depth available upon request
1 3/4″ or 2 1/4″ Sash
- Mortise and tenon construction
- Various weather-stripping system available
- High performance and classic lines
- 7/8″ Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) and 1 1/4″ True Divided Lite (TDL) options
- Choice of colors for perimeter and internal spacer bars
- Varies, depending on the chosen window system
Screen (if operating)
- Aluminium frame screen with fibreglass mesh
- Wood frame screen with fibreglass, stainless steel or bronze mesh available upon request
- Roll-up screens available upon request on special orders
Every Solii product is tested for air and water infiltration under extreme weather simulations, as well as structural and energy performance, at an independent certified testing laboratory.
Ratings vary depending on the chosen window system.
Each Solii window is custom crafted. Harness your creativity and develop your own design, or contact us - our experts can help bring your vision to life.
Documents and product brochure are available upon request.