Customize Your Specialty Door
The beauty of a custom architectural door lies in its ability to be completely custom designed, as well as adhere to specific construction standards, such as fire rating or sound transmission. This unique type of door allows you to create an impeccable entrance that harmonizes with the aesthetic of your, or your client’s, home.
Material and finish options may vary.
Solid Wood Construction
- Western Red Cedar, White Oak, Douglas Fir, African and Honduran Mahogany
- Solid wood only, no finger joints are used
Exterior Casing or Brickmold
- Available upon request in standard or custom sizes and profiles
- Interior casing is also available
- Factory glazed with single lite or with 7/8” double insulated glass units
- Tempered glass is standard across the United States
- Low-E, Argon filled, laminated and historical glass available
- Other options available upon request
1 5/8″ X 7 1/4″ Jamb, Standard Size
- Solid wood frame
- Unique design hardwood (Mahogany) sloped sill
- Incredible strength, stability and durability
- Custom jamb depth available upon request
2 1/4″ Door Slab
- Mortise and tenon construction
- Fully weather-stripped
- High performance ratings and classic lines
1 5/8″ Astragal
- Solid Hardwood for superior strength
- Flush bolts and weather-strip for maximum security and protection against the elements
- 7/8″ Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) and 1 ¼” True Divided Lite (TDL) options
- With choice of colors for perimeter and internal spacer bars
- Solid Brass 4” x 4” ball bearing hinges with flat tip
- Many decorative finials and finishes available
- 1 1/2″ thick solid wood screen door with fibreglass, stainless steel or bronze mesh is available
- Interchangeable storm door is also available
- Roll-up screens available upon request
- Inswing opening is standard and outswing with non removable pin hinges is available
- Available with arched top, transoms, sidelites or any other configurations
Every Solii product is tested for air and water infiltration under extreme weather simulations, as well as structural and energy performance, at an independent certified testing laboratory.
Ratings vary depending on the chosen door system.
Each Solii door is custom crafted. Harness your creativity and develop your own design, or contact us - our experts can help bring your vision to life.
Documents and product brochure are available upon request.