Single, Double and Triple Hung
Customize Your Single, Double and Triple Hung Window
Our classic style windows are made of solid wood only; no laminates, finger joints, or veneers are used.
A true work of art and a testament to quality craftsmanship, this exceptional window is made of solid wood and hand finished - a stunning combination of beauty and strength.
Like all of our custom windows, the choice is yours: one, two, or three operating sashes with a concealed counter balance system or antique brass opening mechanism with pulleys, weights, and chains. No matter your style, the result is a window that is durable, reliable, and timeless.
Material and finish options may vary.
Solid Wood Construction
- Western Red Cedar, White Oak, Douglas Fir, African and Honduran Mahogany
- Solid wood only, no laminates, finger joints or veneers are used
Exterior Casing or Brickmold
- Available upon request in standard or custom sizes and profiles
- Interior casing is also available
- Factory glazed with 3/4” double insulated glass units
- Low-E, Argon filled, tempered, laminated and historical glass available
- Other options available upon request
1 3/8″ X 5 1/2″ Jamb, Standard Size
- Solid wood frame
- 10 degree sloped sill
- Incredible strength, stability and durability
- Custom jamb depth available upon request
3/4″ and 1/4″ Sash
- Mortise and tenon construction
- Unique design and double weather-stripping
- High performance and classic lines
- 7/8″ Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) and 1 1/4″ True Divided Lite (TDL) options
- Choice of colors for perimeter and internal spacer bars
- Solid brass sash locks and lifts
- Adjustable interior sash stops
- Many finishes and options available
- Coppertone, black or white aluminium frame screen with fibreglass mesh
- Wood frame screen with fibreglass, stainless steel or bronze mesh available upon request
- Roll-up screens available upon request on special orders
Two Systems Available
- Weight and chain with heavy duty pulleys, chains and traditional bronze weather-stripping
- All wood invisible balance (no plastic liners) with the latest weather-stripping technology
Every Solii product is tested for air and water infiltration under extreme weather simulations, as well as structural and energy performance, at an independent certified testing laboratory.
Results obtained for this product (CSA A440-98) as recognized by the Canadian Normalisation Association:
|Wind load resistance||C5||C5|
Each Solii window is custom crafted. Harness your creativity and develop your own design, or contact us - our experts can help bring your vision to life.
Documents and product brochure are available upon request.