Customize Your French Doors
Made of luxurious solid wood, the French door with two leaves offers incomparable elegance and timeless appeal. Full-size glazing yields exceptional brightness and adds a sense of prestige to any space. A celebration of time-honoured craftsmanship merged with state of the art technology, this door brightens interiors like nothing else.
Material and finish options may vary.
Solid Wood Construction
- Western Red Cedar, White Oak, Douglas Fir, African and Honduran Mahogany
- Solid wood only, no finger joints are used
Exterior Casing or Brickmold
- Available upon request in standard or custom sizes and profiles
- Interior casing is also available
- Factory glazed with single lite or with 7/8” double insulated glass units
- Tempered glass is standard across the United States
- Low-E, Argon filled, laminated and historical glass available
- Other options available upon request
1 5/8″ X 7 1/4″ Jamb, Standard Size
- Solid wood frame
- Unique design hardwood (Mahogany) sloped sill
- Incredible strength, stability and durability
- Custom jamb depth available upon request
2 1/4″ Door Slab
- Mortise and tenon construction
- Fully weather-stripped
- High performance ratings and classic lines
1 5/8″ Astragal
- Solid Hardwood for superior strength
- Mortised or surface applied flush bolts on the inactive door leaf.
- Completely weather-stripped for maximum security and protection against the elements
- 7/8″ Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) and 1 ¼” True Divided Lite (TDL) options
- With choice of colors for perimeter and internal spacer bars
- Solid Brass 4” x 4” ball bearing hinges with flat tip
- Many decorative finials and finishes available
- 1 1/2″ thick solid wood screen door with fibreglass, stainless steel or bronze mesh is available
- Interchangeable storm door is also available
- Roll-up screens available upon request
- Inswing opening is standard and outswing with non-removable pin hinges is available
- Available with arched top, transoms, sidelites or any other configurations
Every Solii product is tested for air and water infiltration under extreme weather simulations, as well as structural and energy performance, at an independent certified testing laboratory.
|Wind load resistance||C3|
Ratings vary depending on the chosen door system.
Each Solii door is custom crafted. Harness your creativity and develop your own design, or contact us - our experts can help bring your vision to life.
Documents and product brochure are available upon request.